I can’t think of anything worse than relieving yourself while sitting on a cold toilet seat first thing in the morning. A lot of people deal with the discomforts of the winter season all the time, but you don’t have to deal with that anymore. With devices such as a heated toilet seat, you can increase your comfort and say goodbye to those winter woes.
A heated toilet seat can be a good addition to your bathroom.
There is no shortage of heated seats out there but if you are looking for the best one or the one that is most ideal for your home, make sure you keep on reading for some tips and helpful advice. We looked for the ones that are easy to install, can provide excellent comfort and has a good price range.
In this Guide
- Best Heated Toilet Seat Reviews
- Benefits of a Heated Toilet Seat
- 1. It provides the warmth and comfort you need in the winter.
- 2. It can help alleviate discomforts caused by chronic illnesses such as arthritis.
- 3. It helps alleviate muscle stiffness and aches.
- 4. It can be an economical way to heat up your bathroom.
- 5. There are other features you can get in these toilet seats.
- Which One Should You Choose?
- Some Features to Look for When Buying a Heated Toilet Seat
- What to Do Next?
Best Heated Toilet Seat Reviews
|#1 SmartBidet SB-1000 Electric Bidet Seat for Round Toilets|
Comfort & Convenience
|#2 Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600 Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat|
Functionality & Style
|#3 Lotus Hygiene Systems ATS-500 Advanced Smart Toilet Seat Bidet|
|#4 Brondell LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Toilet Seat|
Cheap But Prone To Corrosion
If you are looking for comfort and convenience, this is the perfect choice for you. This bidet heated seat offers a full range of hygiene features including posterior, feminine, turbo and oscillating wash. It has adjustable water pressure for more customized comfort. It is clean and hygienic to use as it has filtered water systems.
The heated water works in conjunction with the heated seat in order to beat the winter cold. It has safety features such as the on/off skin sensor. No need to touch the toilet seat because of its soft-closing lid and seat does all the work for you.
- This heated toilet seat takes pride in its easy installation features. It already comes with all the hardware you need for installation.
- It has a nice and rounded shape for more comfortable usage.
- It comes with a wireless remote. You can operate this easily with the help of the remote control.
- The water and dryer adjustable pressure levels come handy in finding the right settings for your specific preferences. You can also adjust the temperature level of the water as well as the temperature of the heated seat.
- The bidet nozzle has 5 different position choices to choose from. It also boasts of a self-cleaning function.
- It has a soft closing lid to prevent disturbances when using it.
- Some said the warm air dryer function is not as good as advertised.
- The seat might not be made from the highest quality materials. That said, heavier people might find the seat quite flimsy.
Add some functionality and style to your bathroom with the help of this smart bidet seat. It features front and rear water cleansing, increasing your comfort with its warm water settings. This seat is made from an antibacterial material, so you can be assured that it will remain hygienic. It also has a front and rear steaming function, to ensure excellent cleaning properties.
It is a completely adjustable heated toilet seat. You can adjust the temperature and pressure of the water to your desired level. Follow it up with a warm air drying function, which is also completely adjustable. The seat has a self-closing function for better usage.
- This comes with a lot of useful features such as front and rear washing, oscillating mode and massaging function. There is also a kid’s wash function and an auto wash that makes using it a lot easier. You can be assured of maximum cleansing properties with its dual action nozzle. There is a motor built in the system that aerates the water for a more relaxing usage.
- The controls are all easily located on its side panel. The buttons are big and easy to read. They also come with icons that are easy to understand.
- It guarantees consistent warm water thanks to its tank reservoir. You will never be shocked by a cold stream of water.
- This product is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- This is a little bit more expensive than other heated toilet seats out there.
This heated toilet seat is compatible with any two-piece toilet. Installation is a cinch thanks to its simple functions. It takes pride in its Patented Purestream Technology, which is designed to help alleviate constipation. You get continuously warm water all the time. You don’t need to wait for a long time to get hot water. It is also a more universal toilet seat. It works with both elongated and round toilets.
Fully adjustable heat settings are included in this heated toilet seat. The seat has 3 different temperature settings. It also has water settings, so you can choose your preferred water warmth. The water pressure is also adjustable.
- You can install this heated toilet seat yourself. It has easy installation features.
- The material used to create this heated toilet seat is resistant to the formation of bacteria. It remains hygienic in between cleaning.
- It comes with a self-cleaning nozzle. That makes this easier to use and easier to maintain.
- This heated toilet seat produces warm water continuously. You never have to wait to get your warm water again.
- There are a lot of adjustable features in this heated toilet seat including an adjustable heated seat, water and water pressure. It also comes with a child wash function for more delicate skin.
- It also comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Some said although it comes with a warranty, getting ahold of the manufacturer might be difficult.
You aren’t just getting three heat settings from this toilet seat like other heated seats out there. This one comes with 4 heat settings, so you can easily find the one that is the most suitable for your needs. Powered by a GFI wall outlet, you can be assured of its safety.
It features an ergonomic seat with a slow closing seat and lid. It is comfortable to use even for a long time. It fits both rounded and elongated seats.
- This heated toilet seat has four heat settings compared to just the three heating settings for other toilet seats.
- It is universally compatible. It fits both elongated and round toilet seats.
- It has an illuminating night light.
- This toilet seat has an affordable price tag.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- A lot of people commented on how easy this is to install.
- Some said the internal controls might not hold up well against corrosion.
Benefits of a Heated Toilet Seat
There are a lot of ways to heat up your bathroom but why should you go for a heated toilet seat? Here are some of the benefits that you can get:
1. It provides the warmth and comfort you need in the winter.
Heated toilet seats provide warmth and comfort that is a welcome treat in the cold winter season. Wake up without feeling aggravated right away because your toilet seat is warm and comfortable to the touch. You can start your day right with the help of a heated toilet seat.
2. It can help alleviate discomforts caused by chronic illnesses such as arthritis.
Do you suffer from chronic illnesses such as arthritis or fibromyalgia? Pain can be constant in the winter. That is because the cold weather tends to exacerbate the symptoms of chronic illnesses. Heat therapy can counteract that.
3. It helps alleviate muscle stiffness and aches.
You don’t need to suffer from chronic pain in order to benefit from a heated toilet seat. Even completely healthy people can benefit from it. If you wake up feeling achy because you did not sleep that well, a heated toilet seat can provide heated comfort. It works in alleviating that stiffness in the lower and middle part of the body.
4. It can be an economical way to heat up your bathroom.
Rather than completely heat up your bathroom, which can cause your energy bill to skyrocket, you can select just one spot in the bathroom to heat up. That can be your toilet seat. There are now heated toilet seats with a lot of energy-saving features.
5. There are other features you can get in these toilet seats.
Heated toilet seats do more than just keep the seat comfortably warm. You can also find those with additional features such as a bidet, smart features and soft-closing functions.
Don’t miss out on the benefits of a heated toilet seat. Make sure you consider adding this to your bathroom.
Make sure you include the following heated toilet seats in your list of options:
- SmartBidet Electric Bidet Seat for Round Toilets
- Bio Bidet Ultimate BB-600 Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat
- Lotus Hygiene Systems ATS-500 Advanced Smart Toilet Seat
- Brondell L60-EW LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Elongated Toilet Seat
Which One Should You Choose?
Now which of these products are the best choices for you?
1. Has a Full Suite of Features:
If you want all the features without spending too much money, this is a good choice. You can get a lot of helpful and useful features in this heated toilet seat, but it isn’t as expensive as other smart bidets out there. All in all, this is a great choice for anyone who wants to graduate from using toilet paper and who just want to have more comfort in their home.
2. Great for Family Use:
This is the toilet seat you should look for if you want something that is ideal for family use. It has settings that are customized for kids.
3. Best in Energy Consumption:
This toilet seat has good energy conservation features. It still provides you with all the benefits you can find in a heated toilet seat but without consuming so much energy.
4. Cheapest Choice:
This toilet seat offers just a heated toilet feature and without the other functions you can find in the above-mentioned products. That makes this an economical choice if you simply want a heated toilet seat.
Some Features to Look for When Buying a Heated Toilet Seat
While these heated toilet seats with bidet functions may look the same, they are actually different when it comes to the features they can offer. Here are the features that are worth buying:
1. Adjustable heat level
Not everyone has the same preferences when it comes to heat levels. Some might want the heat to be higher while others are okay with just low heat levels. Choose a toilet seat that has an adjustable heat level, so you can set it up to the level that suits you the most.
Some heated toilet seats also boast of smart functions. You don’t need to pre-set the heat you prefer. The seat does it for you through its smart functions.
2. Energy-saving mode
Always pick the ones with an energy saving mode. These are the toilet seats that can help in reducing the costs of heating. If there are a lot of toilet users in your home and you don’t fancy running the heated toilet seat all day and rack up high heating bills, you should go for the ones with energy-saving functions.
3. Bidet functions
Check the bidet functions as well. Some heated toilet seats have dual nozzle bidet systems that work better for families, especially those with younger kids. Aside from that, you might also want to look for bidet functions that also come with a warm air dryer. This eliminates the need for toilet paper. It should also come with adjustable water pressure functions. This way, you can adjust it to the water pressure you prefer.
4. Night light
A night light might be a nifty extra feature that can improve mood in the bathroom and can also make the toilet seat easier to spot at night without turning the bathroom lights on.
5. GFI outlet
This feature comes handy when it comes to promoting safety. It prevents grounds and electrocution.
What to Do Next?
Make sure you check out our guide on the Most Comfortable Toilet Seats to help you decide which product will match your needs perfectly.